I am so excited to offer Valentine's Day mini sessions this year. One huge benefit of having a Main Street studio is the freedom to get to do fun stuff like this and preserve these memories for families. Scroll to the bottom of this post if you want to know more about how to book one of these sessions.
Do you get excited about Valentine's Day? What is your favorite part? When I was a kid, I loved getting all the little valentines in my school mailbox. One year I was sick and had to miss my class' VDay celebration, but I was so thrilled when my mom came home from picking up my things at school carrying a large paper bag filled with valentines. We sat on the couch together reading them, and I just remember feeling so loved. It was the first bright spot in that flu-ridden week.
As an adult, I have cherished making my kids' Valentine cards to take to school. I love having something unique to share with their friends. We always do a little shoot in my studio together, and my kids' cards get lots of laughs and compliments from their teachers. This year I get to offer the same opportunity other families.
* Sessions are available Saturday, Feb. 3 and Sunday, Feb. 4 in the afternoons.
* Space is available first come, first served.
* Sessions will take about 20 minutes.
* Each session will yield 5 digital photos delivered to an online gallery.
* You will receive a print release so that you can print your photos at your leisure.
* More than one child can be included in the session, but you will need to order additional cards for that child if you would like them.
* I will include 20 custom Valentines that will be available to pick up within a week. You can order more Valentines for an additional cost. I will choose the design, but you will be able to choose the photo and text.
* Only $95 ($30 deposit due at booking).
* Sessions take place at 306 Main Street in Stevensville.
Contact Tiffany at (254) 760-4641 or firstname.lastname@example.org